Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Thailand Trip

My Thailand trip was okay ...The weather at there was superHOTZZZ...and I did not know what the people was talking about....They just say kap kap kap....I went to Hatyai if I am true...I can see many cockroach and mouse in the streets at night....The mouse were cute and they not scare of us  but the cockroach really scaring...If Siu Fai go he sure will ran here and there and scream here and there...

The water market was quite okay....Many food sold there...We ate buffet at Sky Buffet at first day night....Many people ate there...The food was not as good as I think...The food I like the most was Ice-cream...I love the Yu Tou flavour..The place that I love is the hotel....Really comfortable and there can surf net but must give money to play..Every night about 1:30am sleep coz my uncle brought us to look at their night life....

The first night really unforgettable....We went to massage and it was my first time to massage...The girl who massage me really friend with me...When she massage,I laugh coz really 'yang'oh..and she said me always laugh laugh laugh...The room only can hear my loud voice and the other aunty were sleep well...They really geng lol...I talked with the girl a lot and ask her leng zai how to speak in Thailand,she said is 'lol'..Thailand people really late to sleep....After 12am still got many gerai there and people also ate there..After massage,we went to eat....We ate the dried mee and drank 'tang sui',the dried mee and tang sui were good..I like 'Tu Tu Che',it's like a taxi but no window....but really shuang coz can watch the street and the wind blow can make u comfortable...The fee was cheap 1 people RM2...

We also went to temple and we buy the cage and the birds were in the cage...We released them in the temple....We also went to beach to watch mermaid....The drink-'hai ti ye' was really good to drink ...I like it..We also went to 'tu chan dian' to buy things like purple vegetables,biscuits...

The second night-We went to shopping centre...The shopping centre not like Jusco got separate one shop one shop....In Thailand,they all were connected...The shopping centre really got many things to watch...I also ate green tea ice-cream....It really yummy and fresh...my uncle brought us to disco...We went to Paragon..The disco really shuang the music very zha de...We went there at 10pm...When we reach there only got us and two or three customers...My uncle said the Thailand people were night owl...The disco really fantastic,big,and the different colour of light...We ordered beers,keropok,'yao tou'....We ate sambil watched football match..At first really boring coz only few people there and quite quiet...But after about11:30pm,many people came already...All were couples,the lady was dressed nicely.....Customers came and came,now about 50 peoples there...After about 12am,got show watch....The first performance was dancers and a really really sexy lady  perform in the middle of the stages...The second performance was a boy singer...He got sang Chinese songs and his look was quite okay....The third perfomance was three sexy lady dressed sexy sang sambil dance...They looked pretty also...Some of the customers gave money to them...They sang Nobody...

About that time,I really tired and wanted to go back to hotel...Then we left Paragon about 12:45am...After drinking beers ,we all tired and drunk...Just backed to hotel straight away slept..Now my look really 'chan' and skin was dry also...I dont want to write so much coz now I really need a rest...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads