Friday, March 11, 2011

Colton Dixon


                                                          COLTON DIXON!

The new target after Alex Pettyfer! 

 
I mentioned him in my previous post.Remember this pic?
But this post entirely about him.
He is the one of the American Idol Season 11 contestants.He failed to get in American Idol Top 24 but his talents were getting attraction from the media.
He was recording his new songs in the studio now and has been invite to Ellen's Show to perform.
If you have talents,nothing gonna stop you just like Colton Dixon.
He is 19-year-old teen.He has a sister too.
Different style from Alex Pettyfer!
He is cute and cool!
He was thin and tall not like Alex,the muscular man.
Lol,he can't act but he can sing and play piano!
What a lovely boy @.@
But I love him and Alex too!

                   (He and his sis)


(His sis and he,I can say his sis doesn't look like him)


 
 (Look at his collarbone!)


(I love his tatoo!)

(Cool!)

(His sexy wide shoulder)

 
 (Cute~)



 (New discover!I thought he was thin but look at his arm!)

 (I freaking love this pic!Cute!)

Stop posting the pics!Let show his talent!

He sang Paromore's Decode

His sis and he in the interview
Work in the studio

Performed in the Ellen show,played with piano + interview

Performed in the Ellen show,played with piano


END POST~

Try to control my emotion xD



1 comment:

Nuffnang Ads