Friday, March 25, 2011

You're so annoying

A f**king prefect came into our class during recess time to check whether we bought things that prohibit.
There's nobody in class except Zi Wei,Pei Shi...
She found that's a liquid paper in my pencil box and she 'rampas' it and noted down my name
without my permission and signature.
Suppose,a prefect 'rampas' the prohibited things is RIGHT
But 'rampas' our prohibited things without us in the class is 100% WRONG
She just noted down my name and she should let me signed but she didn't also WRONG!
And she did the same things to my friends too.

OMG!We were angry not because the liquid paper but is SHE
She has no manner,brainless and she's our junior too!
She can 'rampas' our things,of course she can because she is a prefect.
At least,she 'rampas' in front of me and noted down my name and let me sign.
Then I have no problem with her.
My friend,Non was innocent.
The liquid paper is not belong to her only it's on her table.
The prefect 'rampas' and noted her down.
Non complaint to headboy and headgirl of the prefects.
And the f**king perfect get scolded(She deserved it)

She knew my friend complaint her.
She stared my friend like an evil and said in front of my friend that she does not like 5Bestari,our class.
I knew why she does not like our class coz she's envy us that study the second best class.
She has no qualification to study Bestari class,SURE!
On this morning,we scold her(not exactly).Let's see what we say

If you want liquid paper,I bought a cheaper liquid paper to you,no need to steal people's.
Liquid paper like a bone,when she looked it,she was hungry so she took it.
Took people belongings without permissions is consider a THIEF
As a prefect,can take people belongings without permission?

I'm so emotional might because she bullied my class,my friends and me.
I'm sure you have feelings with me if you face this situation!
Once she offend 5 Bestari,she will die in an ugly way!
5 Bestari hate her start from now!
She does not know what we will do for her. *evil laugh*
We will ****** her!

Sorry that I'm so rude,I'm just keep say fucking!But I think that's the best word to describe her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads