Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Deco Day-Day 1

Pei Yee,Siu Fai,Zi Wei and I went to 'Huang Jia Shan Gong Yuan' to do our deco on Saturday morning.
Although I'm not deco part,I willing to help them la.
We were stupid,we choose a place which faced to  the bright sun to colour the mahjong paper.
We were sweating by the time we coloured.We kept complaining to the weather.
I can hear rude words from Pei Yee.My knee was burst mercilessly by the sun.
We bought ice-cream to cool down our temperature.
Pei Yee left us at 11:00am.Zi Wei,Siu Fai and I stopped the work at 11:30am.
We can't fight with the weather,we surrendered to the sun.
We were exhausted and fatigued.We walked to Parkson to buy cold drinks.
We bought 3 large Milos at McDonald.We were thirsty and drank the Milo as fast as we can.
We bought Mc Chicken for our lunch.Siu Fai was thirsty like hell,he drank 2 Pepsi and 1 Milo.
Then we shopped.I bought 2 pairs of earrings.

  (Retro feel~Reminiscence of RETRO!)


  (Playboy!)



                                                          END POST

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads