Sunday, February 27, 2011

I am Number Four!Girls,Watch out!




  (My desktop background0
Friday went to MBO watched I am Number Four movie with Zi Wei,Deryin,Heng Luan,Kin Wah and my sis!Zi Wei and I were excited,we can't wait to see Alex Pettyfer!He's hot and of coz handsome!After stayed back at school until 4:00pm,we went to watch movie at 8:30pm.


Non still the funny.When the movie started,she screamed!She was scared by the moment that the  monsters suddenly come out to catch the boy.Then we saw a green lizard in the movie.It looks like Ho Yoke Yen!We five people laughed til die!

 OMG!Alex showed his sexy and muscular body in the movie many times!Our eyes just kept looking at his sexy body.I can heard Non said Wa!Zi Wei was high,she screamed and laughed!He is SEXY and HOT!The scene when he kissed the girl,my heart melted!How come he is so handsome and muscular?My dream man!I can't take my eyes off him!Not me,Non,Deryin and Zi Wei! 

I am Number Four was nice to watch!Beautiful ladies,handsome Alex and action scene!I love it!The movie was fantastic!After watching movie,we went to Old Town yamcha!It was a great night with you all and my Alex!I guess I had Alex fever!

Dont think I'm crazy.I'm normal,I just did what a girl did when saw a handsome and sexy guy!I think every girl like my post xD
DownloadING his pictures!








 



(Main actress in the movie,she is gorgeous!)

(Another girl came out at the last!She is Number Six.I found she is so familiar,so I found her biography.She acted in the The Sorcerer's Apprentice movie.We watched it before)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads