Sunday, February 13, 2011

Untitled Post xD

Yesterday viewed Zi Wei's blog,she made me feel touch and sad,not only me is US!
Why Zi Wei so cute,funny and emo?Zi Wei,I want cute and funny from you but not emo!
Thanked you for describe me in good word xD
Like you said,I will not hub you geh instead LOVING YOU so much than I love those handsome guys!
Sacrifice my handsome guys and LOVING YOU gou gou li!
Am I look so great xD?Others don't envy Zi Wei,I'll always loves you all!
Jwen,Non,Deryin,Sakura,Zi Wei and Ah Teng!
You all are always NO 2 in my heart.Oops!Typing error!Stupid me,handsome guys are NO 2,you all are NO 1 in my heart.I rewrite it again.
YOU all are always NO 1 and the ONLY ONE in my heart!
Handsome guys are destroyed in my heart.
Honestly to tell you all,I'm feel happier with you all than with JX and MT!
I don't know.Sometimes feel empty with them.I even think not to with them during recess time but you all and Chelly,Ah Toh them.
However,I have to with them.That's a part of my life,start from F1 until now....
Not saying they're bad,I'm just feel nothing with them sometimes.
I don't want lost them too.They pick me as their best friends.I don't want be a bad girl!
Please don't tell them,they will sad and get hurted.


Tomorrow is Valentine's Day,nothing relate to me but my friends!
My friends are scratching their heads,don't have any idea to give presents their partners.
I'm just giving my point of view.If me I said if me,I'll DIY coz this is my strengths xD.
I think this is the most special and different presents to give the partners.
Think about it,my friends!
I don't why why everyone is upset when Valentine's Day is coming.
They like to post 'Valentine's Day without valentine','Single Valentine's Day','Can you be my valentine?'etc on Facebook and other websites.
I'm not anti Valentine's Day just because I'm still single.
I think Valentine's Day is SWEET too!
If you're single,don't be upset and complaining why you don't have valentine and bla bla bla
Look like you scare you do not belongs to anyone and don't have relationships.
Stop your stupid thinking!You just haven't find Mr.Right in the right time!
When you find him,you are the most happy people in the world than them.
Trust me,the good ones always appear in the last minute.
When you grab the chance then he's belongs to you!
I'm hoping my friends who are in the relationships are going fantastically on tomorrow!
Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads