Sunday, February 20, 2011

My hair gonna be short later

                                           (Finally,I took picture with my teeth xD)


                          (Ignore my left eye,don't know why she is inactive when facing the camera)

Finally,I want to cut my hair.
Already two months didn't cut my hair,I'm lucky until now the discipline teacher haven't cut my hair.
Pn Soam warmed me on the Wednesday.I become the 'Good Student' later.
Changed my Nike socks,Blue-green shoelaces and my hair.
Tomorrow must be fun.

Zi Wei was right!She and I really free among our friends.Always find the handsome guys in everywhere.
Eminem,Alex Pettyfer and so much more.
Please blame the Kok Xiong,he brought the Galaxie-free posters to school.
Everyone was crazy to see SNSD,2PM,Shinee,Adam Lambert(The boys love him),Justin Bieber,Tokio Hotel,Eminem,Taylor Swift,Lady Gaga and bla bla bla...
The most funny is Kin Wah and Hong Eu...
They thought Adam Lambert is the vocalist in the Tokio Hotel
Walao,Ker Sin and I behtahan them,really DT la them.

I,Yee Yang,Kok Xiong and Zi Wei kept talking about Eminem.Zi Wei love Eminem's Mocking Bird!
KX look like a gay,he kept all the Justin Bieber's posterssssssss.He had 'Bieber Fever'obviously.
Zi Wei and I are not Justin Bieber's fans.I think he look like a childish kid although he's 17.
I just love to see he sings.
Don't know why his look so 'young',he should be look more and more mature coz Europe's people are precocious.

Handsome guy again.Sorry I had the 'Handsome Guy Finder' disease since I was young.
Maybe I was born to look for the handsome guy or my mum like to see handsome guys when she was pregnant.

Colton Dixon.He's the American Idol's contestant.He is talented and has a good looking.





He sang Just The Way You ARE


He appeared in 36 seconds!Playing his piano.

1 comment:

Nuffnang Ads