Friday, July 29, 2011

The love of my life is the love between friends




Sorry that I make my friends feel bad because of some misunderstanding .
Non,sorry ah..I didn't mean to you and make you angry on that day.
Hope you don't mind it.

OMG!Me again!I make another my friend angry with you.
Sakura,sorry,my mouth is terrible.
You know I always never think before I speak,
I thought everybody are like me,always 'nothing at all',
so I believe that I sometimes 'de zui' someones.
Thank for Non and Sakura forgive me,this little sister xD


And also The Cat,Zi Wei,
Sorry that we play on your feeling,
Make you cry until midnight,we just say it only and won't happened at future,
of course we'll not leave you,
we love you this cutie cattie!
And You're so sensitive,
You cry for nothings sometimes,
should change it!




Anyway,what happened on this week,
I hope our friendships are getting stronger and stronger,
and I think I can't lose anyone of yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads