Wednesday, July 13, 2011

July Test-Self-Dig In The Grave

It's only a monthly test but why we were so serious?xD
Especially in Chemistry,
Exothermic reaction or Endothermic reaction?
This two reaction made us argued,especially Luan.
Anyway,we're giving the same anwers.


Honestly,I did not study all the chapters for July test,
so I expected my results gonna be sucks *mum don't scold me,I know you will*
BC,the 'Wen Yan Wen'',don't know what the passage talk about,
forced to fill in the blanks,if not will get any marks.
''Ming Ju Jing Hua'' I didn't touch also,luckily I remembered some when I memorised those during midyear exam..
BC just in the boundary of fail.


What the f**K,M.A.T.H.S!
The hardest subject that I ever met(harder than Midyear Exam Physics Paper 1)!
Whole paper,90% I did not how to do.
Surely fail!If not,I treat 'makan',ok?
The very first time,Addmaths is super easier than Maths! 
Jwen and I so cham,we looked at each others and found that we had the some problem.
Maths Paper almost blank!
LOL,we laughed at each other =.=
We deserved it lo because we didn't listen during lesson,no pratice at home plus not revision...


I ready to take my bad results this time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads