Saturday, July 9, 2011

In the Twist of FATE

   Life is Joker.

I had been choosen for National Service that most of the Form 5 Students scare of...
So 'lucky' I'm,whether goods or bads,I have to go...
In the twist of fate,I have no choice.
Don't want to bother it already.
Just be optimistic,I should more concern about my studies instead of that.

Just now at Muffin's House with Jwen,Deryin,Zi Wei and Luan.
Talked a lot....Zi Wei and Luan same with me,had been choosen.
Just wish that we can in the same badge.
TODAY...MUFFIN'S HOUSE....
Our laughs,tears,words,promises......Will be our secret memories

 This few weeks...A lot of school events I had attended.
Motivation Seminar,TIPS for exam,Education Fair...
Just left one month for Trial Exam and four months for SPM.
Honestly,I'm working hard not enough compare to others....
Start from now,I had to work hard,work hard and work hard!!!


I had to get straight A's,no choice for that.
My whole family fully supported me and I don't want to fall them down.
I can say,July is the turning point of my life or new beginning of my life.
Those effort and hard work can decide your future...
Like what the lecturer said,
''If you work hard and get outstanding results,the doors will open for you;
If you didn't and get bad results,you have to open the doors and knock them,and sometimes the doors will not open for you.''



Life's not a bed of roses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads