Thursday, June 30, 2011

Transformers 3:Dark Of The Moon

Yesterday watched Transformers 3 with my family at Jusco.I waited Transformers 3 for two years and yesterday I watched it!Sunday already booked the tickets for Wednesday.A huge crowd of people watched Transformers 3 just like the condition of Transformers 1&2.
The word SOLD,SOLD,SOLD,SOLD,SOLD.....just showed in the counter screen.You can see how people crazy of the Transformers(I'm and my family is the one).
Transformers 3 is SUPER AWESOME!I rated it 9.5 out of 10 because the ending is quite short and a little bit of loudsy anyways it's still a great movie!Transformers 1 is my favourite in the Transformers Series follow by Transformers 3.
http://www.transformersmovie.com/intl/de/assets/images/wallpapers/tf3_1280_1.jpg

There is some new members in the Autobot,one of my favourite-Ferrari! 
http://www.autoroyalty.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/090048car-550x366.jpg                   (I think is everyone's dream car except LJH,her dream car is Kancil.LOL XD)
 Megan Fox is replaced by her,Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.She is as hot as Megan Fox.First sight,not pretty,but after I think she is prettier than Megan Fox.She has 'qi zhi' and 'S' body shape.


(Izzit cool?I got it from the Transformers Combo)

WATCH IT PLEASE~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads