Saturday, June 4, 2011

Great Day,Great Time

Yesterday went Sunway Pyramid with my family plus cousin.
I'm a shopaholic!
I was stepping almost every shop and choose some clothes.
Shopping turned my feelings to the top!
Adidas's jersey wait for me next time,I will buy you =D
Walking until my toes pained but I don't care xD

I drank the Chat Time's Bubble Tea.
Many people queue up and buy!
Today sold 8+++ cups of bubble tea!
Chat Time's Bubble Tea really nice!
The best bubble tea in Malaysia so far!

I bought  a pair of shoes and a dress =D
Satisfied and in great mood!
Had dinner at KimGary's Restaurant!
Odered the same food again.
Stomach was fulled with food.
After eating,shopping again.
Hahaha,it's good for digestion.

Backed home at 10:45pm.
Bathed and rushed for the midnight movie,
X-MEN:FIRST CLASS,12:20mn!
http://www.onlinemovieshut.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/x-men-first-class-poster.jpg
It was my very first time to watch movie with family at midnight,
quite excited!
X-Men was one of my childhood movie,I never missed every part.
X-MEN:FIRST CLASS,I rated it 9/10.
I liked 'Magneto' although he turns bad in the end.
Backed home at 3:00am and slept at 3++am

Everything is GREAT!
Great day,Great time,Great mood!

P/S: shoes and dress will upload soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads