Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Dying-school-holidays

Should have fun during holidays isn't?
But I don't feel it coz I stay at home in these days
I think I might get the stay-home-phobia  if I keep staying in home for 14 Days
Urgh!!!I felt bore during these few days,I knew some of yours same with me too.
I didn't pay attention during tuition yesterday,NO MOOD at all!
Just keep watching dramas in these days
2 Days already watched 15++ episodes for one drama (mad @,@)
Dramas---->49 Days(Korean Drama) and Yes Sir,Sorry Sir(Hong Kong Drama)
Both of them are entirely nice!
49 Days is meaningful and touch,make sure the tissue papers is beside you
Instead,Yes Sir,Sorry Sir is funny and the story's relate to students(I like it)
I can't wait for next week,I date with my friends next Wednesday!!!
But one time is super duper not enough!
Nevermind,I think we will plan it as soon as possible,right?
Stop now,I'm damn hungry right now.
BYE!ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads