Saturday, February 5, 2011

Chinese New Year 2011 Day 1

2/2/11 Chicken Reunion dinner xD,just kidding.Still got many others mouth-watering food.

   (Better wear red color new year clothes although I want wear black color one)

3/2/11.Backed to my hometown-Titi or you can called it Jelebu.
Actually I not much liking my hometown coz it is a hot place and the people are outdated(I think)
I woke up at 8am(so early...Only my dad and I woke up xD)
Then went to Titi at 2:00pm.
Visited many relatives' houses coz my father has 3 brothers and 3 three sisters.
Oh,such a big families!
We not talked so much with the distant relatives unless they talked to us first.
Better don't talked to me,I don't like it.Sorry,my bad.I'm not the person that is very sociable unless you're close to me.
My aunt belanja our family to eat 'hao liao'.Really delicious ah the food.
I got many ANGPAUSSSSSS at my hometown.Woohoo!That's the reward for us to go there...

                                     END POST..TO BE CONTINUE...STAY TUNED

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads