Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Thursday,Today!

Hmm.....What I gonna write about?Ok,I decided to write about today,school day!So I named the title,Thursday,Today!

Today was quite perfect for myself although my hair had been cut by Pn Soam.Pn Lee Wei Eng was good on yesterday and today,so I didn't write her nickname,Goldfish.Give us the workbooks to do and finished the two periods of BI.


I was paying a little attention during Physics lesson,I think it was the best improvement for me during Physics lesson this year so far.En Toon still the furious teacher,gave us a lot of exercise for monthly test.Oh,he always panic than us much much more.

Thank you Mai Mai for bringing a lot of CNY cookies to us to eat but we must be careful during eating in class.The prefects are watching us.HATE them,how come they can be our classmates?They even noted down our name.


Angeline today really acted like an angel!Treated us so good!Only taught one period of Sejarah and left us we went to Book Sale before 2:30pm.She let us to combine the table.That's mean 4 people in one row!

 
When I gonna start my revision for my monthly test?Today,Tomorrow or maybe next week?
Still not in the mood to study weh~Still watching TV and surfing net..My American Idol,I don't want to miss it!I'm scaring of my Add Maths,my AM quite lousy.Physics still need to practice more coz Practice make Perfect.Biology haven't memorize.Chemistry,I love it!Language subjects for me,no need to study la..


Should I say,''Turn Off The Damn TV and Computer and Get At Least One Book To read?''

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads