Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy Chinese New Year 2011

Today gonna go to grandmum's house to eat our 'Tuan Yuan Fan'!
Every year I love it!Coz a lot of delicious food I can eat!




http://www.redgingerrestaurants.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/Chinese-New-Year-2011-Cards.gif


Tomorrow is Chinese New Year!
Like every year what I did,I will open my loud speakers and let the MUSIC BOOMS MY HOUSE!
I'm will not play the new year songs instead Hitz songs!
I'm always the people who wake up the earliest!
I want wear my new clothes!Can't wait for that moment!
Forget to tell you all,I have a rabbit in my house.
I seldom touch it coz it's mad maybe this year is rabbit year so she can 'fa wei'
I rare three rabbits before but all died :(((
Just left one,I called her 'Fat Girl' coz she is fat but CUTE honestly.She is followed us for two and half years!
She is the present for my sister from her friends.I told you this rabbit love to eat a lot!She drinks Milo and alcohol!It's a weird rabbit!She loves to eat newspapers also =.=


Chinese New Year's holidays NOT ENOUGH actually!Actually only rest fours days :(( I hope this year will be fun coz We're Form 5 ,next time we gonna leave our friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads