Monday, January 31, 2011

Cold and Foggy Sunday


Long-life-span rain was happened at Seremban.
It rained about 10 hours.The wet wet roads,the dark sky,the cold weather made me want to sleep!
But have went to Non's house to make the butter biscuits for CNY.
No achieved fail for our Baking subject xD.
The process went smooth and our lovely biscuits were born!

 (My masterpiece!Anaconda 4:Rise of the Baking Biscuits)

 
                                                     (Yew!Look at her face =P)

                                        (Actually she just acted for me to capture it)

(Mine)



 
Back home watched 'Xin Guang Da Dao''.Our Malaysian,Jess Lee was the CHAMPION!Of course,she is!No surprise of it!She was so talented although I don't her very much about her personalities.I'm just love to see she sing.Keep online until midnight.Watching Siu Fai's love video.I'm laughing at the same time too.Siu Fai was so loyal to Chelly!Keep going,this couple!

Yesterday was a good night for me to sleep.Shhhh!Not only me,so do they!


 


 




                                                                               I was the sleeping beauty yesterday =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads