Wednesday, January 5, 2011

School Life


My school life can be said sucks.
Sucks is because the arrival of the new headmaster.Oh gosh!I think he has mental problem,doesn't he? A mad headmaster = Strict rules  = Students suffer
CAN'T eat,shout,sleep in class.CAN'T move and chat during relief time.CAN'T go photostat and buy things.Students must stand outside to wait for the teacher to come then only can back to class.
Everything just CAN'T.CAN'T,CAN'T
Hei,fatty!So please can u let us CAN'T study?I know ur answer is NO.So students also NO!
Must arrive school earlier and back school late.(I hate this!)
Mon,Tue and Thurs-2:30pm
Wed-4:30pnm
Fri-1:10pm



But I still have my soul mates,at least everyday we can chat.
My Form 5 life is...How I describe it?
Just tired,busy,boring,and...
Tired and busy because of tuition.Everyday tuition except Wednesday and Sunday.That's why I can write blog today.I have to go to tuition for SPM lo..SPM = Future mah.
Boring because our class is locate on the top so we can't like last year going in or out of the class liao..Lazy to go up and down..Waste energy..
Form 5 classes are quite quiet include our class.Maybe it's the time for us to get serious.I 'm quite happy to see us get serious.
We're just less energetic..less joking...less laughing.


I had cut down my time to surf net.My mum is nagging and my timetable is busy.
When back to school,I felt exhausted and moody sometimes..
So less online.Can I put my status to busy?xD
To all my friends and F5 students,
Keep going,never give up and LIVE HAPPY AND BETTER THAN HIM!
Like what goldfish say I'm POSSIBLE!

1 comment:

Nuffnang Ads