Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sunway One Day Trip

14-1-11 is a public holiday for Seremban.Actually I wanna stay in home coz a lot of things need to do..But my sis ask me want to go KL with her friends anot and free transport(my sis friend's car was comfortable and I can sleep in there but KTM can't)So, I said YES.


First,they said they want to go to Sunway.Long time I didn't go Sunway so I dont know Sunway nice anot.I still making my decision going or not going.Then,I make a decision.GOING!(Luckily my choice is right)We arrived there about 1:35pm.They were hungry so that need a place to eat.

We choose Fullhouse.Fullhouse was a very nice place.Decoration was great and the food was delicious and cheap also.We choose one set d,include drinks,soups and cakes.Those food make me wanna vomit coz my stomach was fulled!I just drank few spoons of the mushroom soup.The mushroom soup was creamy and ate few spoons of the small little cakes.We also saw 丘文博at there!


                                                         (My sis choose this pasta)

                                                This all is MINE.Jealous XD?


In Fullhouse there,got a clotting shop.So we played at there.We Try sunglasses and hats...Oh!Look at me!Try this sunglasses.Dont know why,I feel like I'm a Mickey Mouse.I wanted to buy this sunglasses but it was last stock!Sad =(


(Future star?xD)

(Funny right?I never put Victory sign during photo..My sis called me to do it =.=)


After eating,we start our SHOPPING!I can't buy any clothes already coz I used up all the money before for buying clothes :(((.I want POLO!I saw a very nice NIKE cap and I loved it.I think it didn't cost much and I will buy you next time!Promise!Nike and Adidas sport shoes!I wanna faint,this all my LOVE!I will buy you next time again!Can this all can be my birthday present?

 (I saw this sunglasses look a bit like the sunglasses in Fullhouse,so I bought it but I really the Fullhouse!)

We shop for few hours.I still not hungry but my sis friends recommended us to eat the Yokomon ice-cream.
 (I choose Green Tea flavour but I think dark chocolate is more delicious,igore my non-emotional face,I'm tired)


After eating,we wanted to sing Karaoke but we're too late..After 5pm,it was so expensive.Then we backed home.We went to Rasah Jaya ate supper but I did not eat coz my stomach still fulled.Then backed home watch drama.I'm tired and sleep!I knew all my sis's friends and I closed with them too.Everytime hang out with my sis friends was so happy.

I want POLO,NIKE and ADIDAS!


1 comment:

Nuffnang Ads