Saturday, January 8, 2011

Only For You,25!

What can I say?Just a shock for me!
Yesterday we just talked it and it happened.
Just like what I said the few days 'Nothing is impossible.Eveythings can happen'
I'm not going to ask you what's happening.
But doesn't mean I dont care you.
You know me never get involve in those things.
I'm not a l*** professor,I'm just scare me talk more wrong more.
If I talk wrong,please my forgive me.
If you really want to talk to me,you'll and I respect!


Like what Zi Wei's said,you still have us!
Maybe sometimes we're not so understanding you
but you can find us when in need.
Already happened,please let it be.
Don't go through life, grow through life.
I know it's hard but I know you can withstand it!
Without bad days, you'd never know what a good one was.
We are always good.
Sometimes Tears can express feelings easier than words.
The tears just let it flow if you feel sad.
You Dont cry for anybody. Bcoz they r not fit for my tears. 
The one who is fit for your tears will not allow you to cry .

Ok,stop!
Am I write so much?
Please forgive me if I write wrong.
But I'm sure that somethings is always right.
F.R.I.E.N.D.S!

  Tomorrow will be better. Tomorrow never die. Tomorrow is YOURS. ☺

H.A.P.P.Y A.L.W.A.Y.S!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads