Sunday, January 9, 2011

Love is complicated?Sweet?

U two really play a 'JOKE' to us ah.
I don't know what happened,wait for U to tell us on tomorrow.
Look like the story line of the movie.
Separate then together...


Love is complicated.
You play a risk on it.
But looks like u enjoy it,maybe I'm still single and have no idea about it.
Anyway,congratulation to you.
You save your love although I'm not 100% agree your action.
I'm still like a kid in this kinds of things,I have no commission to say it.
So ignore my opinion,I respect your decision.





Just give you my some advise.
First,if the relationship happened once,it will happen twice.
Just depends you two and see your how to handle it.
Second,don't put so much effort on love.
Sometimes love are not always forever,I mean some.
Hope yours will forever.
Third,dont so much depends on him.
If not, you will hurt yourself.
Forth,you must prepare that somethings will happen in your love in future.
I hope nothing will happen.



Hhaah!I look like a love professor suddenly.
Please forgive me,if I write wrong.
You already said You can't live without him
So as a friend,what can I do for you?
Only him can be your 'HERO' save you from the hell of love
You said you can make him can't live without you.
Hope you'll success.


                        Love give you hope and faith

Love always wins in your heart

     Hope you LOVE IS REAL

Sometimes LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL.(Dont say I'm so negative)I love those love pics!I post it now.

SWEET SWEET LOVE <3

 

 
 



Can I ask WHAT IS LOVE?xD


                     I think everybody get in love as I post so much sweet pics.I do feel LOVE exist in the world as I saw those pics.

1 comment:

Nuffnang Ads