Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Saturday Outing(Happy Part)

Date:22-1-11
Place:Italian Restaurant,Tesco and Jusco.

We went to Italian Restaurant for gathering to celebrate Jwen  and Teng's birthday.The always LATE people,Deryin and Zi Wei.They seem normal if they late.I order Fish and Chips and Garlic Breads.I ate one slice of Siu Fai's ordered pizza.

P/S:I'm not write so much about,I'm just post the pic only due to my lazyness)
(The two little princesses' shoes)

 (That's what I ate last Saturday,yummy~)

                        (The always FUNNY look Siu Fai)

 (Sweet Couple)
                          (Haizz,Siu Fai,You better laugh in a good way XD)


                        (This two always noob d =,=)


 (Kin Wah's liked-shit-pancake)

(Deryin,so yummy isn't? xD)

(Cute Zi Wei)

After eating,we walked to Tesco.Then only Jwen and I went to Jusco later.The rest of them were choose to lepak in Tesco like the aunty and uncles did XD.We went Jusco.OH~Jusco always crowded.I went to MPH to buy a book named WAYS TO LIVE FOREVER.Thanks,Ker Sin for lending this good book and TQ Elaine for lending this book to Ker Sin.Then We went to our favourite Starbucks.I ordered Chocolate Cream Chips while Jwen was Java Chips.We relax at there almost 30 mins.I wanted to sleep at there such a comfortable place.

(My Chocolate Cream Chips)
(That is the good book that I mentioned above,look how serious I looked the book xD)

----END POST------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads