Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year,New Life,New Challenge!


  It's now 2011!

First,I want to said HAPPY NEW YEAR although I know I'm late.I'm a seventeen-year-old girl now! I'm a senior start from tomorrow in school.Hahaha!Gonna give the good sample to the Form 1 little students I know I won't.I think myself not like a senior,look at my height just like the Form 2 or 3 students.

Three more months later I gonna learn to drive car.I need help from my family,Jwen and Teng too.Getting excite now coz tomorrow I can meet my buddies!Just like previous years,we can chat in class long time.Finally,I finished to copy 44 essays.Don't know how's going on on tomorrow.Hope we do not get in trouble.I dont want New Year-->New Life-->New Trouble.

More than one month d holiday just passed.Look at back,I just did like anyone.Facebook,Twitter,Blogspot,watch movie,hang out and..... Then SPM is around the corner.Please blame Ah Non,she all update her status about SPM is coming ,I love SPM blah blah blah..I did not revise my F4 lesson in the holidays.Pressure is just getting on and on in this year.Hope all my friends can handle it.


Happy New Year 2011, Tomorrow will be better. Tomorrow never die. Tomorrow is OURS. ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads