Sunday, January 30, 2011

Last Day at school before CNY!

Guess what happened in the last day of school before CNY?
Lol...First time we played prank by Siu Fai(the creator),Pei Shi(Helper) and Pei Yee(Helper)
I'm always the fourth people to reach my class.Pei Shi,Pei Yee and Siu Fai always arrive before me at school.
Got shock when I reached my class.The door was locked and the class was dark.I thought they haven't arrive and feel no doubt of it.
Then,Kwang Fung(the actor) asked me what had happened.Jwen arrived jor,she accompanied me to wait for outside.
We felt weird because they never late to school.We guessed Pei Shi maybe din go school gua.Then,we waited at outside for 5-10min,we suddenly heard some noice.''WOOI!''
We look to the class,Pei Shi and Pei Yee were at class.
They hide in the dark class,they laughed.They played prank on us!
Siu Fai is the playmaker!He said wanted to give us surprise before CNY!
WTF!He really...=.=.I felt unpleasant,I wanted to play prank on the others..


Next victim-Kok Xiong,the hot-temper boy.
He said rude word SH,then knocked the doors.Jwen and I quite scare him coz he is a hot-temper boy.
Suddenly,he open the back door himself to get in the class.
Quite geng la him.Luckily he did not angry at us.


Next victim-Melvin,Poon Teck,Ker Sin,Zi Ming and so much more..This all is the third badge of victims.
Melvin was very funny.First she said sei lo!What happened!We have two set of keys,isn't?Angeline had the key but she always late to arrive school.
We laughed in the class silently...We can hear the conversation at outside there.More and more people waited at outside..Suddenly,Poon Teck open the window,he saw somethings.OUR BAGS!Shit!How stupid we are!Didn't hide our bags.Poon Teck said,''There was people in the class.Look at the bags!''
We were scared and hide at the corner so that Poon Teck didn't saw us.I heard Don't play already,quickly open the door...The noob and stupid Ker Sin said,''There is nobody in the class.''She should listened to Poon Teck.Did you know Pei Yee was not hiding!She sat on the place that beside the window and IN FRONT OF THE WINDOW THAT POON TECK OPEN.Poon Teck didn't saw her..She can't move at all..Pitty she.Suddenly someone opened the window beside Pei Yee's sitting place and saw her..What can we do?Open the door to let them in.


Last badge of victim-Non.
Non always the noob person.She said,''Wa!What happened?Pei Shi leh?Where's everybody?Chai Yee told her we're waiting in the kantin.She knocked the door and said,'' I want get in the class!.''Jwen and I laughed dao!10++ friends are hidding in the class.Almost 7pm,we stopped to play prank on them coz scare of the FISHBALL.But we wanted to end it nicely.We banged the door!Hahah!They got shocked!Finished PRANKING!I think everybody enjoying pranking,included me!

After the school bell rang to give the signal that we can back home,WE SCREAM and SHOUT!I scream,Kin Wah shout and Siu Fai shout!Jwen shouted at the time until the LP room can even hear her voice.That's her SUPER VOICE!Lol,our class can take part in the SCREAM AND SHOUT COMPETITON and will WIN TOO!I love my CRAZY CLASS AGAIN!I love MY FRIENDS!I love my CLASS'S STYLE.


.
HOLIDAYS is given to us for CHINESE NEW YEAR!My dudes,ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAYS!
SCREAMS FOR HOLIDAYS!

2 comments:

Nuffnang Ads