Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Entertaining Sunday

It happened on last Sunday.I went to watch movies with Siu Fai,Chelly,Ah Toh,Kok Wui,Chu Kin Wah,Non and Jwen.We went to watch The Tourist!




I thought the movie is an action movie,actually I think it's not.It more funny, and romantic.Johnny Deep still funny like the pirate and Angelina Jolie still cool and gorgeous.We thought Frank(Johnny Deep)is a silly tourist who interrupt the plan but actually in the movie finally,he is the planner and winner.We all get played by him.


Siu Fai and Chelly asked me did I love Angelina Jolie so much.I knew why they asked me coz last time I watched Salt with them which Angelina Jolie also act in that movie.After watching movie,Kin Wah,Siu Fai,Chelly,Jwen and me went to T1.First,I bought my chocolate bubble tea.I like it!Then went to Popular walked walked xia.Siu Fai and Kin Wah met us at there.


Suddenly,Popular become the place that we chat with each others.We chat at the back.The Popular was quiet while our voice getting bigger but everybody ignore us.We laughed and talked a lot of things at there.We love Popular so much,we decided to chat at there for next time hang out.


After charting,backed home.At the night,I went Jusco.I just wanted to go outside on that day.I left my karangan to do at home.Woo!Jusco always in crowd.My sis belanja me to drink Java Chips.=.= Java Chips,she just addicted to Java Chips.Guess what?I bought reference book xD.I had to pull up socks this year,gonna live with booksssss.Then,backed home.Did my karangan until midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads