Friday, January 14, 2011

Songs dedicated to YOURS!

Thank you you all,coz always say my blog songs so nice!
Hhaaha,I know my taste always nice and suite you all.
I'm happy when you ask me to send those nice songs to you through bluetooth or asking me what new songs recently.
I can't say words about yours like what Deryin did,but MUSIC I can!
I love MUSIC,musics and handsome guys is a part of my life.


This is for you,Non.
I knew you love soft songs instead of those hip hop,rock songs.This is for you,I know you will like it! 
Richard Marx-Right Here Waiting For You


Zi Wei,I know you like leng zai and you want him to be YOUR HERO.
This is for you,ENRIQUE IGLESIAS!



Deryin,I think this want suite.
Backstreets Boys-I'll never break your heart although I sometimes says u T.D but I didn't mean that.
Sorry the video was disabled.


My lovely Jwen,this is for you.Here we go.come with me.
One Republic feat Far East Movement-Rocketeer.



Sakura,for you d.I think you quite stubborn and fierce a bit only.So this is for you!
I think you will say,' I want it that way!'.Then,everyone just keep quiet.



Teng,this is for you!Make you feel high!Now You're Gone!



Lastly,for you!Poh Yee!Your love,Elliot Yatmin.Wait For You!
I had been waiting for you to hang out with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads