Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Those f***king teacher.

I haven't finish scolding my teacher.
Ah Teng said she wish I would update my blog with scolding the teachers post and she felt high when I scold at the teachers because we all have the same feeling to those teacher.
Ah Teng,satisfy now xD?


PN HO!
We expect you will change your behaviour and attitude but you disappoint us.
5 Bestari students already changed,not like last year always asking to rest and no homework,play all the time.
We are getting serious and hardworking now.I can see that.
No much talking during teacher teaching.
We did our karangan and karangan rangsangan ourself for very first time,no copying from friends.
But when we received our book,you haven't mark our book.
What is the means?You want to give us lot of hmwork but dont want to mark it?
How can this happen?
You make us ANGRY with you.
Me,Jwen,Siu Fai and Poon Teck at the back keep f***king you,did you knew it?


When you give us the rumusan to do,me and Jwen did add math hmwork.
You know how angry are we?
We already gave hint to you.Siu Fai,Poon Teck,Jwen and me said loudly and angryly,''Kami tak mau buat,buat pun tak ada semak punya!
I think you already heard.
The next time,you gave back our karangan book.You had mark but how can almost all people d karangan only have two or three mistakes?
Hei,dont ever CHEAT us!You know once you cheat Bestari's students,you will die gou gou li.We hate CHEATING!
Next time,I gonna test you.I write english word in the BM essay,see you got cross it a not.

You spend two periods to discuss 8 questions tatabahasa with us.
We know you just want to waste the time.
Thought we are three years old child?
You talk a lot of things that far far away from teaching BM,
We already patient for one year already.
Now,you more even getting worse with your disease,
SUPER LAZY DISEASE.


We rather hope you are the mad teacher gives us a lot of homework and teach a lot of things instead of YOU now
You lost respect from us.
We lost hope for you.
They told me you'll never change and I believed it now!

                      Finish f**king,now I'm happy .


Sorry,you just force me to FUCK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads