Monday, January 24, 2011

Saturday Outing(Unhappy Part)

Date:22-1-11
Place:City Park

Okay,let start to know my 'unforgettable'outing on Saturday.First,Chelly want me to join her to play kite at City Park.So,I said YES to her.Ah Toh,Siu Fai and Kok Wui of coz join her la.I decided to tumpang KW's car to go City Park.Then we go to Italian Restaurant to join yours.Before that,I have a good mood to join them.

I'm waiting KW's car at Chan Wa.He and Siu Fai were late about 10mins.When I looked at him,he put a hand sign to me.He said NO TRANSPORTATION!OMG!After I arriving at Chan Wa,he said no transport.WTF!Really get angry by him.Then,we three idiot called taxi then fetched us to City Park.My money flied~Then,traffic jam!F**k,the taxi money getting raise and raise.It's okay just wasted my few ringgit.Please continue to read...

When we reached there,Chelly and Ah Toh haven't come.Chelly said she is coming.I called Ah Toh she said she is bathing or sleeping,I forget it!She said me fan to call her many times.That time,I really wanted to fuck her jor.I also want fuck KW liao,coz he did not make a call to Ah Toh but is me!How come they like that,already in a relationship.Haizzz,dont know them la.We already promised 5 o'clock reach at City Park.We three idiot reach there at 5:15pm.But haven't saw them also.


We walked walked walked while waiting.Then,rain!Small rain la.Our destiny so misery,still waiting the two princess =.=.I'm not much patience,I'm angry!We decided to cancel this event then straight away to Italian Restaurant.Still left 30mins to play kite,play for what?The time to Italian Restaurant was set at 6:00pm.I sms to inform the two little princess.Ah Toh's fetch us to Italian Restaurant.

Chelly arrived at Petronas.We waited for Ah Toh's car at Petronas.Siu Fai and I were quite irritated.We went to buy cold drinks to calm us down.We waited for Ah Toh for 18mins.Really get angry of that coz her house just in front of the Petronas only and we still waited for her. Then,went to Italian Restaurant.We all showed us our 'behsong' face to her and critic her when sitting on her car.


Dont try to challenge my patience,I will angry d!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads