Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Super Sweet 17th Birthday

Honestly,I don't have the mood to update this post.
Today was SUCKS for me =(
But this post is for my LOVELY friends!


Yesterday was a BIG DAY for me in my life!
My 17th birthday!
This year was the most memorable and happiest birthday for me!
THANK YOU for my friends that wish me and give presents for me!
I'm not the girl that easily express feelings ,so please forgive me if I look not so happy.
Actually I felt happy and touch like hell =D!
My acting is GOOD!

I LOVE YOU ALL!My girls and boys!
Thank you for the DIY for me,especially my babe,Jwen!
She gave her 1st time to DIY for me ONLY =D!

Zi Wei,Deryin,Kar Yi,Non,Teng,Sakura,Chelly,Toh,Ting Ma,Poon,Siu Fai,Kok Wui,Kin Wah!
Thank you for the presents!
I APPRECIATE it!
and BIG THANK YOU for the friends who wish me

Let see the PHOTOS!

   (My presentssss =D)

  (Present from Kar Yi and Non.The chocolate cookies are the most YUMMY cookies in the world!
   The card,I like it!)

(Present from Sakura.Hei,don't judge a book by cover.Inside a lot of Alex's photo!)

                 
(Present from Deryin.The mickey she made it was AWESOME and CUTE)


   (Present from Zi Wei.Sorry that I make you feel stress and worry.Your DIY is fantastically UNIQUE and NICE)


   (Present from Poon!Thank you,Poon!I really like it YEA!)


(Present from Jwen!She did it until midnight *Guilty* !Love you,babe! <3)

  (Secret Recipe's cake-Chocolate Indulgence from Jwen also!)


       (Present from Ting Ma.Thank you for your wishing bottle.Hope my dreams come true)


   (Presents(not exactly) from the two fellows =.= Yee Yang and Kok Xiong.Anyway thanks for the wishing =D)


 (The present that I long for!Love Stories CDs.I love music!Thank you for the present!Jwen,Deryin,Sakura,Zi Wei,Teng,Kok Wui,Toh,Chelly,Siu Fai and Kin Wah!Whenever I sad,happy or what,I will listen all the time)

Before graduate,you all gave the best memories and moments in my life.
I knew I'm 'long gas' but I have to say it
THANK YOU,APPRECIATE,LOVE to all of my TRUELY FRIENDS


SEVENTEEN FOREVER!I HOPE THE TIME WILL STOP AT THAT MOMENTS!

3 comments:

  1. so naise yr presents. and yr photos are waaayy toooo huuuge I guess :P anyhow sweet seventeen yeh (;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not huge is GIANT,scares yours can't see dao xD
    Seventeen is sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool!!! XD
    yeayea...Happy Seventeen FOREVER my mei chee =P
    wahaha...

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang Ads