Sunday, March 6, 2011

Good Luck,My Girls and Boys

LoL,can't wait for tomorrow!EXAM week!
Exam start from tomorrow but what am I doing right now?
Blogging?xD Sorry,I really can't control myself to surf net
I feel like dying without the computer =P
 
I HATE STUDYING.
I look like a puppet who control by the 'STUDY'
Can't entertain myself =(

I think most of you probably won't view my post coz all of you are STUDYING
Now,I online only see Non and Kin Wah.
Where is my girls,Jwen,Deryin,Sakura,Teng,Zi Wei?
All of yours heads sticking to the BOOKSsss right?
Actually today I want to post about handsome guys
Since you all are very busy and won't view my leng zai so I cancel the post
I don't want waste my leng zai leh


I HATE CALCULATION!
I know you all knew!
That's why the subjects relate to the calculation,I can't score well.


I DO LOVE my Biology and Chemistry.
Physics still okay becoz it's most about calculation.
My brain is 'inactive' or you can say it 'dying' when facing the hard calculation questions.
Chemistry is the best!Not hard,just need understanding.
Biology at least you read,you will make it easy.
Physics is more practice you are,the more you close to the PERFECT.
I'm looked like a teacher xD

Yesterday I did the Add Maths questions until I want cry
Becoz that's one question,I really did the answers in the form of draft.
I erased the draft and I redo again but I can't find the answers.
I just stuck in there and cost me a lot of time.
I keep just checking,did I make a mistake?
Checking,checking and checking,CAN'T find the answers.
I really going mad that time,what kinds of rude wordS came out from my mouth.
My sis and bro calmed me down.
Finally I found my answers but I just following the example.
Not followed my style to solve the questions.
Ended up with disappointed and 'broken heart'.

History left one chapter I need to revise later.
History paper 1 quite easy and 'DIE'
Once you read,you will find the answers.
Before that,I just think what to do after the exam.
I love entertainment!
MOVIE TIME after the exam,okay?
BEASTLY,127 HOURS,BLACK SWAN?
OKAY,ON!
Oh,don't forget my birthday xD

Just wanna tell my friends,
GOOD LUCK to all of you!
I knew it just a monthly test, not SPM
but START WELL,END WELL!
and good luck to myself
Add Math,please be KIND!
Chiang,good luck to you also =D! 
Please don't only just gaming and forget studying xD 
Just make friends with 'SER' and 'RER'



 P/S:Don't keep studying!Sometimes you need to take out your spectacles and have a tee time or I call it 'play time' to relax.I don't want to see yours with mad-scientist-looks XD

1 comment:

Nuffnang Ads