Friday, March 11, 2011

Rest In Peace,Grandpa!



Such a long time din update my blog...I miss my blog!
I did have time to update my blog even open my computer!

Because this week was exam week and this Monday was 'Black Monday'


My respect maternal-grandpa died on Monday due to difficulty breathing in the hospital.
He was sent to hospital few weeks ago because due to lungs problems.
Doctor already said he was recovered 50% and needed to wait for few days then can back home.
But the sadly,he can't go through this few days!


Before he died.my parents,my two uncles and relatives were rushed to the hospital.
Doctor said his live was at risk so all the relatives were reached at hospital except my bro,cousin and I coz we had school day that day.
We three only waiting for the latest news via mobile phone.We were shocked when we heard our grandpa passed away.A truely big sorrow news for us!

We were the latest people who reach the hospital to see the corpse of grandpa.
I thought I won't cry and I can control it.
The fact was not like what I thought.
I was crying like hell when I saw my grandpa and my cousin also.
Our emotions also influenced by other people especially my mom,sis and my uncle.
She just kept crying in the hospital.

My mum told me that grandpa was dying in a suffer way.
He was gasping hardly for the air.
My mum loved my grandpa so well,that's why she looked terrible sad!
I didn't want to write so much about it,I skipped it.
Today was the last day that we can see him because was 'Chu Bing Ri'
Today was his birthday also.
We bought cake and hired band to perform a lot of old songs and birthdays for him.
We had the last chance to see grandpa before the coffin was closed.
OMG,my mother,my uncle and some of the relatives cried.
I control myself not influenced by them and I did.
I swallowed backed my tears.

I think my grandpa was surely happily in the heaven now!

Rest In Peace,Ah Da!(Our called for him instead of grandpa)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads