Friday, March 4, 2011

Appreciation

I know I'm wordy but I have to thank you you all who help me and Jwen to cut the papers for IU Day!
I'm touched by yours when yours volunteered to help us.
That's called friends wat!Friends are willing to help you whenever you're in what condition.
Teng,Chelly,Ah Toh,Yingz Bak,Kok Xiong,Yee Yang,and Siu Fai!
Thank you you all with my sincere heart
One day already finished cutting thousands of words!
The efficiency was damn high!
I was busy to do this job in the school for two day.
I didn't pay my 100% of attention during lessons but I already adapted.
Just backed home force to study myself to understand.

Like Ah Poon's quote ''This group of women is hard to understand.''
I really do not understand why yours emotions are always up and down?
Are yours psychopath xD?
Only Jwen,Teng and I are normal.
Izzit cool to have emo feelings?I HATE it honestly!
Life should have fun!
My girls please be happy,I love happy-go-lucky friends!
You all unhappy then I unhappy.
Don't try to affect me okay?
Whatever what kinds of problems,you all should be optimistic!
Please talks to us if you have problems,it may help you.
GIRLS NEED TALKS seriously!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads