Saturday, September 18, 2010

Pearl Harbor

 http://ind8.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/pearlharbor2820012928inhindi29.jpg

Yesterday,my brother recommended us to watch a movie named Pearl Harbor in Astro
I heard this movie many times before and I watched a bit this movie before
This movie was very famous and it was directed by director of Transformers in 2001
I knew this movie was well but not as well as Avatar,Transformers and other movies...
When the movie started,we all already fell in the movie
The movie was started with love story then the boy was volunteered to get in the war.....
The movie was really touching and my sis,bro and I just sat on the sofa watched....
We never watched a movie in TV from beginning to the end for two hours and forty five minutes(especially my impatient bro and my sis cant focus to her study coz attracted by the movie)
We watched until 12:45am and no regret to watch this movie

When watched the movie,I hate Japan because they exploded Pearl Harbor in USA
Remember History From 3 Chapter 1?Japan explode Pearl Harbor becoz they wanted to berkembang their economics ...Then USA respond them by put two nuclear bom to their city(Thank for Pn Kalamathy)
This movie was really impressive and buddies you should watch it!
You wont regret to watch this movie,trust me...
PPS got this movie named '珍珠港' in the  战争片

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads