Thursday, April 7, 2011

Exam?Study?

One week didn't update my blog.
A lots of reasons that make my blog so dying recently,
I cut off my time to surf net because the Mid Year Exam is coming.
A lot of pressure exert on my body,wanna explode!
My parents,Tuition teacher and myself!
March's Test,some of my subjects' marks SUCKS~
I promised my pretty tuition teacher,Ellie Beh to score well in the Mid Year's Exam.
She has high expectation on me so I don't want to disappoint her and let her scold too....
My parents also put a lots of hopes on me too,so my life gonna be 'wonderful' enough.

I did my homework!Does not mean that I didn't do my homework for 4 months.
I just selected some homework to do.
But this time,I almost did all my homework.
Chemis,Bio,Phy,Sejarah,Moral and Add Maths!
Teachers in the school also put a lots of efforts on us to keep studying,even Pn Lee Ai Ni!
Every teachers are worry about us coz our attitude lo....LAZY!
Since we scolded by Cik Gan and Pn Lee last week,
I start to do my homework now!
I want to thank them to give motivation to me~

I can't change my habbit!
Sleeping during lessons,at least one week one time!
I also don't why Jwen and I easily to fall asleep,
I want to be Pei Shi!She never sleep in the class and she always focus during lessons and she did all her homeworks.
That's why she's top students in our class.


I know my life is gonna tougher and tougher....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads