Sunday, May 15, 2011

To Go Against The Church Is To Go Against the GOD

I'm back to blogger!Due to exam,I didn't update my blog long long time ago.
 May is the exam month for me!
I hate it!Forced to be lived with those books!
Skip from that~

 Although it's exam month,I went to watch movie with my friends,Zi Wei,Jwen,Teng,Leong~
We watched PRIEST!
We met Toh's mother and accidentally we sat in the same row of seats,watching the same movie!
Lol,she made fun for us!
When the cinema was quiet,she was the only to laugh that made us laughed too.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjyVr-fFXLH8KYKdaqRxvnRdnBsshzLlIBvly5KQ37YfQj3YpxnD9DvJ9xfatYHBult1jx3-twvFSU6pRFKV_cieRlPN4MkgG4tBm6Z8U2ORbgH0u4LgtLt0WirXMLlR152epPgyqixLK4o/s1600/Priest+new+Poster.jpg

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjHI_dr5HJytzV06WwcJKT0DdqUKXoaIbbg6SXvYWHwU4DqvqXdPlWrUz7TZjimXbqcPMLvBYLSXMudNpWFVsrQ0LSYIn3gHeG5TkrWOlprpMve3QnSF1_cuVSgDZzdA33sgBvtoz6PIERm/s1600/Priest+Australian+Poster.jpg
 (I love the bike!)

http://www.kahramanlarsinemada.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/priest_movie.jpg(Cool)

Priest was a fascinating movie!
Again,we fell for the main actor!
He was so yeng in the movie!
I think he looked like Eminem, no his look. 
I loved the scene when Maggie Q told her feeling to Priest but he rejected her.
Kinda sad when saw they can't be together.

To go against the church is to go against the God.
That's what I learned from the movie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads