Friday, May 14, 2010

My Blog's Contents Review (Exclusive)

Long time didn't update my blog because
1.No time
2.Need To Think
3.Exam 
4.My blog so long d and I am along-gas-girl
5.Too much events

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know some of my lovely friends will miss my blogs,it is no choice for me becoz i'm the teacher's pets in the crowd of my friends(zi lian dao =.=)
I will update my blogs after exam coz my posts all are written in halfway and I kept the post as draft then I wil continue them after the exam..Too much things to write...But give my lovely frens some tips first about my blog
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Ah Toh -toilet -opened - heard 'Duck' sound- Siu Fai -shocked -swift off -scared -laugh
-Kwan Fung -bath -opened -Siu Fai -change trouser -seen by -laugh
-Noun -Kar Seng -bedroom -found -opened -back -look tired
-Deryin -in -Meng -out -show off -underwear -laugh
-Chellyababy -Melvin -Lou Gu Po -'Chan Gei'
-room -watch movie -Siu Fai -locked -scare

2.Mei Mc Chee Win A Prize
-contest -Galaxie -receive -got my name -a miserable present

3.Teachers Day
-few -dog -Chai Chuan Xian -two -present -Chia Well Lang -sister -Angeline -4B
-dewan -performance -not brave enough -accompany 
-drop from the up of the dewan -dogs -scare -people -points -noisy -teacher -look
-9:30am -Cheok -follow -good -present

                                                       ~Will Be CONTINUED.....~

~WANT TO KNOW MORE,PLEASE CHECK OUT WITH THIS WEBSITE -www.meimc-chee.blogspot.com~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads