Sunday, April 25, 2010

I hope I can handle it all

The midyear exam is around the corner liao...Now only left 23 days but I still surfing net,watching tv and watch movie on9...Dun noe how to scored the exam leh and I dun wan bad result..I have no choice and just study lol..Bio ,Chemis and Physics essei ....Dun noe how to write...the teachers also no teache us...Mei Mc Chee,wait for die la u...Sejarah until Bab 4...WTF about 108 pages...BM kertas 1-KOMSAS...nid to hafal all...Pn Ho still lazy and love to geh boBI esei-the directed writing and the shit goldfish teacher...,BC-wen yan wen fan yi and gai shu wen zhang...Cik Lee normal liao after hit her hands but not head...Add maths scared the questions are difficult..my stupid careless wil not occur again after the 1st test,my father-in-law not bad in teaching us,Math ok lol...not very difficult and I love Kim Lian...she still very over hardworking ex 3B love her..PM-ok lol,only nid to hafal kata kunci and definisi and format,my mother-in-law Ai Ni very gud with us like friends and give me eat in class(love her)only the sounds a bit...(4B noe geh)..I dun wan let my family disappointed..They put a lot of hope 4 me..If i dun achieve I will fell sorry to them..

Now become pengerusi of the stupid PSS..haiz also dun noe how to menjalankan the tugas..I not very happy with my post although I become dai jie in the PSS but PSS is S*H*I club d but nid to many things...But gud is Jia Xuan become setiausaha and May Ting become bendahari..It is okay we can link together..Tan luan luan lai d and stil wan to play...Luckily can get bonus for me-the passive student in KK..Mei Mc Chee,only nid to patient for one year only...Sometimes I also wan the PSS disappear coz very fan leh especially Pn Devi.her look look like haf chinese and half india and I always face to her...ok lol i just wan to tahan u one year then I can say bye bye to you,it is no point if I give up tahan to her after tahan her already 2 years..

~Mei Mc Chee blah finished already,it's time to say bye bye to my lovely fans~

*Hope BB Family will have nice day and need to serious already and dont play play again XD*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads