Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Ah Noun Get Well Soon...4B miss U!

Already 2 days didn't saw Ah Noun..Really miss u ah although u are always chit-chat loudly,
a bit 'fan' but I sudah biasa jor...First time I thought Ah Noun only had a fever,few days can recover...But today she sms to me that she kena denggi already and in the hospital KPJ...
I was very 'xia dao yi xia'...Shit bb mosquito go to eat Ah Noun although her skin was very
white and look like taste was very gud...But f***k mosquito u cant eat her leh..
Ah Noun,BB family will very miss u..One week didn't came to school really didn't biasa eh...
I think Ah Teng also...We still miss ur lousy noice and ask us very stupid question...

*Ah Noun,I hope and pray u will fast fast get well


~Good Luck To You,Ah Noun~
 
Publish Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads