Saturday, April 3, 2010

Addicted to Food ,Songs and Movie

Recently I addicted to FOOD,SONGS and MOVIES!!!

Food
1.Kopitiam's Ice Chocolate
~always go Jusco my sis and I must bungkus Ice Chocolate coz it is very nice to drink...I think some waiter kenal us aldy lol and make friends with us jor lol like Ah Weng ...very paiseh everytime go there buy Ice Chocolate...Sometimes we will cal our bro to buy for us...I yesterday just drank it XD

2.McDonald's Frenchfries
~I two days eat two pack of frenchfries...I want stop it already (but need time) coz scared to die..My mum warn me not to eat much if not maybe got disease...Yesterday just ate it XD

3.Baskin-Robbins's Icecream
~Icecream, I not very addicted to it..But everytime go KL I sure want to eat it until my pocket money burst...Thursday just eat two scoops cone (mint flavour and .#@% cookies flavour)...The waiter gave me two scoops like three scoops..Very huge until I call my parents to help me to eat it.Baskin-Robbins's Icecream better we choose cone and dun choose the backet one..

Songs
1.Lady Gaga Feat Beyonce-Telephone
~I love Lady Gaga coz her songs are very powerful and make someone want to dance when hear her songs and her clothes are very weird but fashion...



2.Black Eyed Peas-Imma Be and Rock That Body
~Black Eyed Peas new album is awesome...so many great songs in there...and my buddies very fond to Black Eyed Peas especially their two hit songs-Boom Boom Pow and I Gotta Feeling...

~Rock That Body~


~Imma Be~


3.Taio Cruz-Break Your Heart
~I also dun neo who this artis is he..But I sure my buddies will like this songs...


4.Kara-Lupin





Movies
Clash of The Titans
~First time I watched the trailer at cinema...Very yeng leh the trailer and very ''ci ji'...Tis movie sure nice than Alice In The Wonderland..I also download this movie hd video in my computer and my phone also got...I watch tis trailer many times...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads