Sunday, March 28, 2010

My Birthday

My birthday is on Monday(22.3). But very sad lol when went to school coz my dear didn't come to school...She said she was very tired for camping so she didn't come...Aiyo me so alone and a bit boring la...I arrived at school around 7.15am(me very late geh)then went for perhimpunan..
What will happen to my friends when Mei MC Chee's birthday ?
1.Ah Noun said Happy Birthday,Mei Chee.Then she put a present into my bag secretly
2.Ker Sin and Zi Wei hugged me and said Happy Birthday,Mei Chee in gelanggang
3.Ting Ma also said the samething to me(why BB family all dont have creativity geh XD)
4.Ji Mui said the samething but with a loud voice(let everyone knew my burvday,paiseh =.= )
5.Poon Teck brought many biscuits but dirampas oleh Chelly and Yam Teng.But I said Today is my 
  birthday,give me eat...Haha they gave me eat o..(Biasanya they were not very gud d)
6.Kar Yi sms to me to wish me at midnight
7.Pei Yee and Ah Hing said the samething to me and I respond them and said I love u,I miss You,
   I f*** You(This is Der Yin teach me geh)
8.Jwen(my dear)sms me at afternoon(I love the sms got voice d) and she said sorry,I will give u   present lately(nevermind la)She verytlove me geh
9.All my buddies post the wishes to  my Facebook 

*Thank To My Buddies*
                               
  (The small dog is the present for me from Kar Yi and Heng Luan,the big dog is own by my sis)
My Birthday Cake~

c





My Pic is too large

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads