Sunday, March 14, 2010

When Mei Mc Chee met BB Family

First time write blog...I have nothing to say coz nothing special happened to me...,But something special happened to me since last year are I met them-the BB Family lol =.=
Let me introduce themselves to yours...

~My BB Family~(major characters)
1.

Name:Lai Jing Wen
Nickname:Sei Ye,BB Queen,Bet Wen
Characteristic:
~a pairs of panda eyes(big n cute)
~a great smile(I luv it)
~a row of white teeth
~skin colour a bit dark(darker than me)
~a very terrible laugh voice
~a very 'geng' mouth(nobody will win her until now)
~brain can change fast fast d
~can eat many things (until her stomach starting kenyang) ~
over-active girl

*First time when I saw her,I say look at this girl she has a pair of panda eyes and she looks like a good student...That time she was quite quiet until 2008 i found that she was talkative and her laughed voice was so loud...OMG did she has some mental problem?She really love to laugh and talk...This year I sat beside her...then my attitude a bit like her jor..(cham...how 2 change back?)She love to call Ah Weng and we always eat at class....We always says学校好象我们的家,要走就走,要吃就吃!She love to play with teacher especially Pn Ho....Pn Ho always say with her''Ei,Lai Jing Wen.Buat sekali cikgu tulis di buku,''Then she will laugh so .....That's her...

2.
Name:Eng Heng Luan
Nickname:Bet Luan,Ah Noun,Bet Noun and many
Characteristic:
~white skin colour
~small eyes
~face a bit red or pink(she noe d)
~face got a bit baby fat
~has a loud voice
~a bit dai B
~'tao hua yun' geng
~brain move a bit slow(haha XD)
~beside her is her bf lol
~sexy breast
~always DC geh

*I met Bet Non since primary school...I remember when I was 12 years old ,I sat with her...We got argue coz our opinions were different...She got many ppl persuade her d...I noe tat she was hardworking person in primary school...But now change a bit lazy(dun kill me ok)person jor and everything is copy from other ppl's homework(sometimes la)...She is a very 'zi lian 'girl..She love to take picture and always give the 'peace' sign(I hate this sign coz it is very Dai B)...She sometime very fan(u all can ask Ah Teng) coz she always like to ask stupid questions...

3.

1 comment:

Nuffnang Ads