Monday, March 22, 2010

Attend To Wenix's Birthday Party

Last Saturday I attended to my primary school friend birthday party(Wenix Lim Khai Xin)..Actually I decided not to attend because so many friends but she chat with me via Facebook and she hoped that I will attend to her birthday party...So I decided to attend with my bf(Kar Yi).After tuition at Oakland,I went to Kar Yi's shop and her mum fetch me to go....(Her mum so nice d)We chit chat at there while waiting Sim Yin ready to go coz Kar Yi's mum also fetch her go...We arrived to Wenix's home at Senawang about 7:20pm(the way to go her house was taking long time)...When we arrived there not much people attended..I only saw Jocyce and friends of Wenix's brother....Then I feel a bit shame coz long time no see her jor and nothing to talk to her...I just say:''Khai Xin,Happy Birthday.''Her look not much changing only her face got a bit 'rou'....But she never become fat and still slim now...Then I met Man Leng and Weng Yee....Long time no talk jor coz only saw them in school and didn't communicate to them...I still have a good relationship with Man Leng...Both of us were talkative...Later I saw Lim Soon Chye(I think all study in Chi Hwa never forget him geh) coz his act and behaviour were very girly in primary school...Now 16 years old,he become man a bit lol...His voice was deeper and he become very talent in musician(piano and violin.Geng!He got performance in KL and he said his hand was khazanah becoz his hands are use to perform(Chuan dao~)...At 8-9:30pm,I felt bored and I begging Soon Chye  and Wenix  play piano to us..Wenix is a talent girl in musician(piano and violin).She is also superb in akademik and singing...After begging many time to them,they finally show their talent to us...Soon Chye just like a mad piano player...He played with the strong feeling  while Wenix played with the soft feeling...They also combine to play a song...Wenix play piano and Soon Chye play violin...Their performance was very well...Then Wenix played piano and sang  in the same time...Her piano skill level and voice was very well...Wenix's mum said all people must perform something...Sim Yin also played piano...After that me lol...I play the song ''Fall For You''.All my buddies knew d.Man Leng also danced Latin...Lastly Wenix played piano and Kar Yi and Sim Yin sang ''Yin Sin De Chi Pang''.At 10:45pm,we backed home.

*I love the performance part and having great time with them*
*Wenix's birthday is same with me*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads