Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Bla bla bla...

Yesterday night watch Alice In Wonderland with my family(Jwen dun ngam me o)...Actually we ticket for last two-row-seats...But the stupid cashier she give the front 5 or  6 row...Our family does not like to sit front front d...That is our first time sit very front...Our parents do not happy...Before went to Jusco,we went to a stupid food court(coz others food court close already)So we wont have choice and we are running for time...The food court was dirty and the food does not good..I just ate a bit..Then I bungkus chocolate ice from Kopitiam and cheeseburger from McDonald to eat in the tawangan...The movie not bad but not as good as I think....I like the animals and the hatter...I hate the red queen becoz she has a big n round head and her voice very kek sui...Then watch until 10:30pm and we went home...My family got order AOD and I watch ''Tang Bak Fu Nu Dian Chow Xiang''..My computer fulled of virus and my brother format it last night..(My brother said he has god hands)I agreed this coz he can solve all the problem in the computer...I change the new layout(nice I love it)....So romantic...Recently love to listen Artists For Haiti-We Are The World(The song very touch leh) and Green Day feat American Of Idiot-21 guns...

-Hatter

-Red Queen(big head)

-Two brothers(cute)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads