Sunday, April 18, 2010

Spendthrift in someways-Food

Yesterday went Jusco coz felt very boring and unhappy in home...If I went Jusco,my unhappy and boring feeling will suddenly disappeared geh..Okay dun say me so yeng...Me ah,every month must go Jusco d at least twice time except exam only...

The only thing pity is when I go Jusco must spend money d for buying magazines and food...How greedy I am....
Yesterday many families went Jusco( I dun like )Nothing to do in Jusco lol...Just accompany with my bro and sis to play the basketball(everytime they go Jusco must play d,dun noe why)Then,went to buy my favourite magazine-Galaxy...This week Galaxy's cover very nice..

Then,I felt very thirsty so I nid a drink but I only wan hot d becoz aldy two day already ate the green tea ice kacang in 100YEN shop..The green tea ice kacang nice dao...I am a very fussy person in eating..I dun wan mineral water then I asked my bro for idea..Then he said Starbucks Coffee,okay lol I accepted his idea...I saw Winson and his son in there(not the first time lol)..His son very look after him..

I choose the hot walzenut hot cholocate...My sis said she wan brought Secret Recipe's cake and I said yes lol...coz they attract me wor and I very greedy in food no matter how much price they are...My sis chose New York Cheese and I chose XX Chocolate Cake...Paid money in counter,my sis told me to ask waiter for giving me forks...Then he blur blur ,he asked me want box or folks..Then I said folks then he cincai give me many forks..Aiyo very embarrassing...

The hot chocolate very warmed my heart and very nice to drink..I love the cup cover..At home nothing to do...Wash the cup then use a marker pen to write and draw something on it...Come out a very beautiful effect me very creativity in drawing(dun say me zi lian okay?,I noe yours all agreed d)Later taste a bti the cake ,okay lol but as nice as the last time I chose the cake..Download songs via LimeWire..Revision a bit then slept at about 3am...

Photobucket


Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads