Saturday, June 19, 2010

My Holiday Life (I dont want back to school)

My Holiday life is quite okay and sometimes feels bore only.....Two weeks holiday want end already...I hate to go school....hate to face the exams' result....hate to pick the book..School life really sucks except can play with the bet bet people lol..

Almost all the movies I watch already (Happy XD) only left The Karate Kid...The A-Team and Toy Story 3 are quite nice and really funny...Now crazy to chase the 蒲松龄 ,蒲松龄very 好看,all the bet bet must go to watch lol...

14 days in home,does any special thing else can I do?No,only online and watch TV....Only sometimes I go to Jusco watch movie and go KL shopping xia lo....Yesterday go Mid Valley saw dao Ah Kam,poor Ah Kam sendiri shopping...Now in June of course is the men most favourite-World Cup..As a girl,I also not give up and I watch some matches with my family...Football match is quite 刺激,but sometimes sienz...Watching football match wif family is happy thing  becoz we all support the same team and we will scold the opposite team.I love to watch the sport program such as Tennis,Badminton,Swimming...

My broken spectacle until now not yet to replace by new one....The broken spectacle about 21day I do not replace it by new one...Surely tomorrow I want to replace liao coz I 拖了很久....

Band performances is quite nice...I love the eighty flashback and Terresa songs...

I dont want back to school....I really want the time stop now...
~HATE SCHOOL LIFE~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads