Monday, June 28, 2010

Vampire Diaries, 蒲松龄 and even FIFA World Cup!



Main Character:Elena女主角




Main Character:Damon Salvatore(Big Brother)



Main Character-Stefan Salvatore(Little Brother)男主角




Try to see this Vampire Diaries....The story line is good and very 刺激 .....Got suck human's blood scene(Zi Wei most scare d).....First time u see the 男主角 really not handsome,but later u will found that he is very handsome becoz he is 温柔和很保护Elena d guy...(I am sure very girls will die for this)...The 女主角really leng dao bao...I never see her ugly sides...First time see 男配角 very leng zai but old only...Must watch this,my buddy....I think I freaking love vampires!

蒲松龄 really a nice drama....I love 陈法拉,she is very cute and beautiful....I love to see her 'tae' her grandpa...love 马俊伟 also...he is clever and very 正直...I not very like 麻喆...He very 'zo deng' between 俊伟 and 嘉欣...


FIFA WORLD CUP

 Yesterday,watch the football match----England vs Germany(many people sure got watch this match)....I not the fans of England and Germany...But I think Germany deserved to win because they are quick and even stronger....But England very innocent coz their goal should be counted...look down the pic.But the refree said no goal for England...

图文-[小组赛]德国4-1英格兰误判球全纪录                       Finally England lose 1-4 Germany

I am the fans of the Argentina....Next match is Argentina vs Germany....This Saturday I sure got watch this match....Argentina keep going and beat Germany for the fans of the England!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads