Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Busy month for me

~PSS's Things~
PSS many things need me to do....But after Minggu PSS,I can free already..
Already 1 week didn't study in the class for Mathematics lesson....
Cham lo,dun neo can chase up anot....
Bazaar Koperasi fan dao....nid to buy this buy there...
Then wan gantung the banner...
Then this week is Minggu PSS...I wan go out class for 2 days for the Minggu PSS one
Then I very jien lol...When teka the bilangan of benda,I talked to my class d answers loh...
Pls dont tell the others student lol(u all),Jia Xuan and May Ting also dun neo XD
Monday,I look like shapo to help to distribute the prizes on the stages and sit LCLY besides the teachers
Then zadao =.=....Pn Devi caller ringtone is Iyaz-Replay....Her age not suitable for this songs lol...
Then also heard Ah Fook's handphone rang...
This Sunday look like 4B duty day coz almost all the student in 4B got duty...
Yeng loh,we all can work in the padang..


~My FIFA's Time~
Midnight,I gonna watch Germany vs Spain d match....Does it sound like fun?
2:30am okay lo this time coz I got woke up to watch the match last time
so it is okay for me....My sis and my bro also join me today midnight...
I already bought liao junk food and green tea...
Hoho...very 'qi dai ' for that moment(maybe I sot liao) and I hope Spain win lol
coz last time Germany beat my favourite Argentina...(T.T)
That time really hurt me and my family members too coz we all support Argentina
Therefore,Spain must take revenge for me ...
Spain go go go !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads