Saturday, July 17, 2010

Girls' Talk

The conversation started beginning by Ah Noun and Ah Teng...Ah Noun go to ask Ah Teng how thick the 'thing'..Dun toi Ah Noun thought the thing is look like a thickness of the 'bi xin bi...Then she sure will laughed by Jwen and me...Ah Noun ask many questions to Ah Teng coz Ah Teng is professional in this bidang...Then we sometimes laughed loudly sometimes talked softly coz scared other ppl heard ma...Zi Wei,u responded so fast....She quickly joined us the conversation....Talk...talk....talk...Suddenly,dun noe why talk dao leng zai....And dun noe why talk dao Jasper...Zi Wei and I HIGH DAO....We sambil laughed and high uncontrol..I high dao wan punch the meja jor...Jwen said when talk dao leng zai, the eyes of Zi Wei and I shine and we always high dao like people from the Tanjung Rambutan....I admit the fact that talked by Jwen...Maybe Zi Wei and I just 'fa nan ren hong'...Aiyo,it is biasa lol for girls...Girls like to see leng zai ma..But I think Zi Wei and I just too high..Then Deryin joined us...We took one period to talk....No nid to salin the moral's notes jor...Haha...Ah Noun say talk dao very shuang no need to study jor...Sakura came to see us jor...She said she and Ker Sin look our action at the back...She said we suddenly so high and laughed loudly and suddenly head down and talked softly like scared people listen dao...Of coz la...It was not nice if got people listened dao...

Dont write so much jor,I scared I write something that does not suitable  for the child-like friends


*Sorry for some friends,I can't say all the isi that our talked*
*It was the second time we talked about 'this' and I hope the third time will coming soon :)*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads