Saturday, July 31, 2010

My July's Time

Today is last day of July...Gonna bye bye to July and say hello to August..
This month,I had done many crazy things...


1. World Cup Fever-Watch Final Of The Match until 6:00am with my brother and my sis....Then also go to school study and didn't fall asleep(miracle)


2.Helping in Marathon-Woke up at 5:30am ...First time help things in public place...At first,has been scolded by the teacher incharged...


3.Watching movie with Ah Non-Just woke up at 10:00am...Ah Noun asking go for movie at 10:45am....I agreed and scolded by mum...Ah Non and I having Two People World...


4.Hawaii-After watching movie with Ah Non,having a dinner with Jwen,Chelly,Ah Toh,Ah Wong and Ting Ma...Jwen and I kept talking bad things about Chelly...Said she was alien(her order was different from us)...She just kept quiet there(pitty)

5.Waffles-Crazy about waffles..BB friends also liked it....At least,we will order waffles from Ren Ming...My Peanut-Chocolate Waffle!


6.GCB-Having my first time GCB with Ker Sin Ah Teng,Jwen and Zhu Zai...BB Gang was separated into two groups...The first group was Smart Group-Ah Teng,Ker Sin,Jwen and I...The second group was Dun Toi Group-Ah Non,Deryin,Zi Wei and Sakura...(Zi Wei n Sakura actually not very DT but their smart rating were getting down coz Ah Non and Deryin wif them)


7.Arrive time-Almost all the time woke up at 7:00am in the morning...Then reached to school almost 7:20am..The sky is always bright when I reached at school...Yeng!
 
8.Five time-Watch movie 5 time in this month...Twilight Eclipse (two times),Predator,Inception,The sorcerer's Apprentice...All movies were nice except Preadator(suck,cheated  by it)

9.Exam-BC exam..Wen Yen Wen 80% dun understand what the hell the story was talked about...Then turn my body back to see Ah Sam answer although the answer were wrong at the end..Shi Sheng was looking at us but I didn't bother him..

10.Crazy with Jwen-Jwen and I almost all the time play joke with teacher like Shu Min Jie....Singing all the times(Pn Ho and Pua Wee Lan  also can't tahan..Play joke with friends...Play Ah
Noun and Deryin...Always make Chelly angry...Sometimes,Jwen and I talked with each other loudly..Sometimes say loudly in the class but teacher didn't listened... 


*Who can crazy than I?*
Maybe Jwen only...(blek la...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads