Thursday, July 15, 2010

Monday,Tuesday and Wednesday...

 ~Monday~
Although the FIFA World Cup Final past about 10 hours I still have the strong feeling about that moment...
I woke up at 1:30am then watched until 5:30am...Then,woke up at 6:45am...Haha...God bless me lol..Car engine didn't work and sent to kilang repair...Then backed home,I curi-curi slept until 8:30am then went to school again..Actually I had the feeling dun wan went to school d coz I yesterday already told Jwen got go to school...I good ma didn't put aeroplane to her lol..If not sure killed deadly by her...


SPAIN FIFA WORLD CHAMPION 2010 !!!


~Tuesday~
Backed home at 10 something...back when Sivik period...Yeng long...We 4 people backed home at same time(Sakura,Jwen,Noun and I)Sivik teacher also beh tahan us jor she said mau balik balik la.. School is our second home XD..I luv u,Mr Cheok for your kindness(u guys dun think wrongly)...He always gv us balik,tis time lagi baik...Ask sebab balik also din ask straight away gv us balik...maybe I help her friends to duty in the Half Marathon...
Backed home--->Online--->Watchednewspaper and tv--->Slept--->ate Lunch--->Watched TV--->Did TT homework--->TT--->TT also--->backed home--->Slept


~Wednesday~
Got snakes at our school...OMG!!!I'm very scared(Blek la mana mungkin I scared)...This is for Ting Ma d la...The snake haven't come ,she already screamed...Bek tahan she jor...She geh bo and go to watch the snake and the snake was far away...She also wan to scream...This makes me bu shuang when poon teck say got snake she also wan to screamed....Haiz,her mum must be sad...
Anjulin ah~Dun noe u stupid or geh bo,used one period to watch the snake although is not our 4B bussiness..Yeah we no nid to study Sejarah one period already...Anjulin go to outside to watch then we follow her...Haha she 'halang' us of coz we wil not listen her..We started to make the  'people wall' dun let Anjulin came inside..haha...very funny lol...When the snake go to 3H,then the student scream and run from the back door...We 4B like the 'guan zhong'watch movie,gehbo la us!When Anjulin wan to go inside class,we just say oh-o-o-o-oh..She also gehbo lol quickly look outside...Then snake catched dao liao,we forced to study liao...


*Anjulin,u are so 'clever'*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads